7 Easy Tips to Be Acne Free
We all know how hard it is to maintain our skin at a perfect condition. Knowing that our face can be the ticket to success, the first impression we make is a lasting one. Keeping your skin healthy and Acne free is one of the most important things you can do in order to stand out, clear skin is essential.
Most skin issues are cause by inflammation of the pores. One tiny blemish could lead to a severe breakout, which then begins to irritate healthy skin around the area. Irregular sleeping habits due to a stressful schedule are not favorable for your skin condition, however there is a lot that you can do to keep an A+ appearance during your stressful, busy, and demanding routine by following these 7 easy tips:
Acne is a curse many of us are forced to deal with on a daily basis. Sometimes when it seems like there is no hope left, it’s important to remember that Acne can always be controlled once you determine the root of the problem. Consulting with a skin expert can provide a good resolution and help you eliminate the Acne in a fast, safe and medication free methods as we offer at Canada MedLaser,
2. Know Your Skin:
Surprisingly, many people do not know their correct skin type, and most would classify themselves as sensitive. Below are descriptions of every skin type to help you recognize yours:
• Dry skin tends to be scaly, rough, flaky, and even congested.
• Oily skin is shiny and greasy, and may have enlarged pores.
• Combination skin is dry in some areas such as cheeks and oily in others such as the forehead, nose and chin.
• Sensitive skin may cause irritation, along with stinging, burning, or itching followed by the use of certain makeup or skin related products.
3. Cleansing Your Skin:
Cleansing your face has got to be the most crucial step if you’re trying to achieve clear skin. It is important to properly cleanse your skin following few steps
• Look for cleansers with calendula extract, and make sure they are fragrance and alcohol free. The more gentle the cleanser, the better.
• Use a cleansing wipe on those lazy days when you just can’t force yourself to get up and wash. Don’t do it every day, but they’re okay to use once in a while.
• If you find your skin dries out or becomes oily, try a different cleanser, and be sure to always use an appropriate toner on clean skin.
The misconception many people have is that if you’re young or have oily skin, moisturizer is not a necessary step in your routine. In reality, we all need to moisturize if we want balanced skin.
• Use moisturizer every day (morning and night) on clean skin, no matter what skin type you are.
• Apply it while your skin is damp after cleansing and toning to help seal in moisture.
• If you have oily skin, look for moisturizers that are lightweight and oil-free so they don’t clog your pores.
5. Don’t go to Sleep While Wearing Makeup:
No matter with how much exhaustion the day has hit you, avoid going to bed without washing your skin. Sleeping with your makeup on clogs pores and causes breakouts.
• Use a gentle cleanser or makeup remover to wash it off.
• If you use a topical acne medication, it`s a good idea to put it on after you`ve cleansed, when your skin will have a break from makeup for a few hours.
6. Concealing your Acne:
To make blemishes less noticeable, try covering them with oil-free makeup. Foundation helps to hide large patches of acne, while concealer acts as a makeup spot treatment, covering smaller areas.
• Green tinted primer and color-correcting concealer helps to cancel out redness.
• In today’s world, it’s possible to conceal acne and treat it at the same time.
• Look for tinted creams and concealers containing salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.
• Discontinue use of any product that may start to bother or irritate your skin, as this may result in more acne.
7. Drink Water:
It may seem boring, but drinking water throughout the day guarantees that your skin and body acquire the hydration they need. Aside from hydration, water adds the benefit of keeping you fuller longer. It’s easy to walk into the cafeteria and grab a heavy, carb filled snack between classes, which surely adds to the weight gain most students want to avoid. Buy a reusable, BPA free bottle, and fill it up throughout the day. Your skin (and hips) will thank you.