Do you ever wake up and just feel like you look extremely tired and see signs of aging? For women aged 25-50, maintaining a healthy, youthful appearance is becoming more important in the recent years. Whether it’s a combination of diet, lack of sleep, aging or environmental toxins marching across our faces, we are always looking for ways to refresh our complexion and look young.
Is there a way to erase years from your face without breaking the bank? For many women, topical solutions such as creams and serums are no longer cutting it, and we need deeper, more effective solutions to restore a youth complexion. Time and money are at a premium for many of us, so we need a solution that is attainable and affordable.
Consider Skin Rejuvenation
Why not consider skin rejuvenation? Skin rejuvenation refers to a series of treatments designed to slough off dead skin cells, creating a fresh and youthful complexion. There are a number of ways to rejuvenate the complexion that is affordably priced; perhaps the most complex part of the process will be choosing the best treatment that will work for you.
Here are some options for Skin Rejuvenation:
- Infrared Skin Treatment–Infrared skin tightening procedures deliver heat to the subcutaneous layers of skin, boosting the skin’s own natural collagen production and allowing the skin to tighten, tone, and fill in fine lines and wrinkles. The result is a smoother, more radiant complexion in just a few treatments. Other benefits of infrared technology include:
>> Continued collagen plumping upon cooling of the affected areas
>> Increased collagen production in and around affected areas for weeks and even months after treatment
>> A tighter and more toned appearance
- Skin resurfacing technology–Fractional resurfacing treatment works to replace damaged cells with fresh new ones using Er: YAG laser technology. As a result, revealed skin is free from blemishes and has a fresh and youthful appearance. This procedure is minimally invasive and offers no discomfort during or immediately after the treatment. Patients have said that a more youthful appearance within minutes of receiving treatment.
- Wrinkle treatment–Perhaps the only thing you need right now is a little tune-up in some wrinkle-prone areas of the face. Around the eyes, mouth and nose are common areas that women start to see signs of skin fatigue and ageing, and wrinkle treatments are a welcome solution to this common problem. Using industry-leading treatments such as Botox injections and Dermal Fillers can eliminate these wrinkles with minimal discomfort and downtime.
- Microdermabrasion–This rejuvenation technique sloughs off dead skin cells using a combination of exfoliation and gentle chemicals that carefully reveal fresh youthful skin. The wonder of modern technology combines with Microdermabrasion to infuse vitamin-rich serums and skin brighteners to nourish the new layers of skin being revealed, ensuring your best complexion is yet to come.
Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation
Are there clear benefits to skin rejuvenation? One of the benefits of skin rejuvenation is the ability to clear years of environmental damage, scarring, and discoloration in just a few sessions. While anti-ageing serums may work for a while, they can only do so much with the top layer of skin that keeps getting exposed to the elements day after day. By removing this top layer of skin and exposing fresh, youthful layers underneath, you are ensuring that you have a younger looking complexion staring back at you after your rejuvenating treatment.
Let’s not underestimate the power of a glowing complexion and how it can affect self-esteem and confidence as well. A refreshed complexion can help you feel better about yourself, and studies show that healthy self-esteem contributes to higher quality of life overall. If you look better, you feel better, and you tend to perform better in all areas of life. Skin rejuvenation can allow you to slough off premature ageing, blemishes, and other issues that contribute to a less than perfect countenance.
- Skin rejuvenation treatments reduce fine lines and wrinkles. A natural product of ageing and environmental damage, fine lines tend to make us appear older than we really are. Rejuvenation techniques soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, giving you a more youthful and toned appearance.
- Skin rejuvenation treatments reduce areas of discoloration. Whether your issue is pigmentation, redness, or age spots, these innovative skin treatments go to work below the surface of the skin, treating subcutaneous layers and bringing fresh youthful skin to the forefront. Issues that have arisen on or near the top layer of skin will disappear, leaving you with a face you want to gaze at in the mirror.
- Skin rejuvenation treatments tighten skin and increase collagen production. Another side effect of the ageing process is the loss of elasticity, and this is due in part to the fact that the skin no longer produces collagen. Through treatments, your skin is re-stimulated and encouraged to begin producing collagen once more, plumping up areas where fine lines have cropped up and tightening areas where the skin has become saggy and loose. The result? You take years off your face and gain a burst of confidence as you step out to face the world.
- Skin rejuvenation treatments improve the look of scars, blemishes, and pores. Removing the top layers or refining them through the rejuvenation process will allow some of that scarring to be eliminated, leaving your complexion free and clear. Effects are generally long-lasting, with most patients needing treatments only a few times per year to sustain the desired results.
Are skin rejuvenation treatments worth the money?
When you consider that some of the alternatives to looking and feeling great are much more costly, not to mention risky, skin rejuvenation treatment is a very safe and cost-effective treatment to explore if you have minimal downtime and are on a budget. Results from all types of skin rejuvenation treatments are very well received by patients, many of whom return to continue to care for and nourish their skin.
You are an investment and looking and feeling great should be made a priority. Skin rejuvenation treatments are a bargain for the amount of confidence and peace of mind that you receive in exchange for simple outpatient procedures. If you have a big event coming up and you want to look your best, or if you simply want to reclaim some youth and vitality as you share yourself with the world, consider skin rejuvenation therapy.
At Canada MedLaser, a variety of skin treatments are offered for various concerns. Our skin treatments include Dermal Fillers, Botox Injections, Microdermabrasion, facial treatments, PRP, Microneedling and Chemical Peels – all available to treat any skin concern that you might have. Book a free consultation today to see how can we transform your complexion and restore your youth!