New Year Skin Resolution
It is that time of year again, when you reflect on the past year and think about what you’ve done amazingly and what changes you wish 2017 will bring along. You set your New Year Resolution plans and you know that this year things will be different.
The resolutions in your bucket list are very similar to the ones you had last year; to take better care of yourself, to look better, to be healthier and exercise more, read more books and engage in spiritual activity is probably what you put down.
So, what will make this year different? Remember that there is no Change without Challenge. That you have to set reasonable goals and take baby steps. We gather a few changes that will make your 2017 an outstanding year;
Drink plenty of water, hydration is the key to beautiful skin. It adds moisture, creating a dewy complexion
- Always keep a glass of water near you. When it’s in constant sight, you will be more likely to consume more
- Pure H2O is the way to go, avoid mixing sugar or aspartame with your water
- Remember: coffee and tea dehydrate you. They do not supplement water
Skin toners not only remove excess debris from your face, they also help to balance out the skin’s pH level, evening your the tone and texture, as well as reducing acne and flaky skin.
- Not all toners are created equal. Some are meant for dry skin, some are for oily skin, and some are for combination skin. To determine your skin type, see a professional. Book a consultation at your medical skin care clinic for accurate advice
- When it comes to skin care, ingredients are everything. With that in mind, natural is not always better
Keep your skin clean and clear by washing it twice, daily; Sometimes the last thing you want to do after a long day is wash your face. However, gather up the energy, and spend just 2 minutes cleansing your skin. You’ll be glad you did!
- Cleansing is the most important step when it comes to having flawless skin. Unlike many drugstore cleansers, Vivier Pharma Hexam Cleanser breaks down into tiny molecules when lathered on the face, in order to ensure that it reaches deep into the pores for a deep cleanse
You are what you eat. Stick to whole foods, and try to cook most meals yourself.
- Cooking every meal can prove to be a challenge. Indulge yourself once in a while and stick to home cooked meals as often as possible. Your skin and wallet will thank you.
- If you’re prone to acne, stay away from any sugars, including brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, and agave nectar
- Never underestimate the power of your freezer. Cook soups, pre-make sauces, and even full dishes to freeze and have a quick meal that will feel like you put no effort in it at all
Protect yourself and avoid sun damage or early signs of aging. Sunscreen is essential. Use an SPF 30+ on a daily basis on top of your moisturizer.
- Sunscreen is not just for summer anymore. It’s for everyone to apply all year round to avoid early signs of aging
- Sunscreen UVA UBV protection really does prevent wrinkles and age spots
- Acne Scars
- Acne Treatment
- Age Spots
- Anti-Aging Treatments
- Botox Brow Lift
- Botox for Forehead
- Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
- Canada MedLaser
- Cellulite Removal
- Chemical Peel
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Dark Circles
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermaroller Canada
- Double Chin Removal
- Dry skin
- Face Fillers
- Face Sculpting
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Forehead wrinkles
- Hair Growth Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Hair Transplant
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Lip Injections