How much does Coolsculpting cost in Toronto
Exercise and a proper diet are the major keys to achieving our dream bodies, but sometimes, they don’t seem to be enough. Our bodies may decide to store fat in some areas, and not let go no matter how much you exercise. As such, you have to deal with things such as double chins, belly fat and love handles, even when you have been living a healthy lifestyle.
These minor annoyances often have us seeking medical aesthetic procedures as solutions. Medical beauty procedures such as Liposuction, Tummy Tucks and chin surgery then come into play. While these are effective, well known and trusted, the recovery time, higher risk and fear to go under the knife are severe drawbacks.
Is it really necessary to get a surgery done for your love handle? We asked, and the medical aesthetics world gave us Coolsculpting.
What Is Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting is a process also known as cryolipolysis, which directly translates to “the dissolving of fat by freezing”. It was discovered when doctors noted that children who ate cold foods like popsicles developed dimples because the cold killed off fat cells in their cheeks. It involves the controlled application of cooling with temperatures as low as 5 to -11C, directly to fat deposits in the targeted areas. It is a non-invasive process which means that it does not involve breaking the surface of the skin. No tears, no scars.
The process is only suitable for healthy and fit people with a few stubborn problem areas and is effective for weight loss. The process takes only about an hour, allowing you to return to your daily life while your body rids itself of the destroyed fat cells over the course of weeks. Also, the results are permanent as the fat cells affected are destroyed and will not come back.
Factors Affecting the Prices Of Coolsculpting
Coolsculpting prices in Toronto typically range from an average of $750-$4000. This depends on:
- The size of the applicator: Applicators for the Coolsculpting process come in different sizes to better fit the area’s application is needed. Small applicators usually incur a price of $750-$900 per application while the larger sizes go from $1000 upwards. Small applicators could be used on places like the chin, and for the purpose of fine sculpting(which enhances definition), while larger applicators are used on places like the abdomen.
- Quality of the clinic: Clinics may also charge different rates for their service depending on how well known and established they are in the practice. High-end clinics, with a larger client base, typically charge more than the smaller clinics.
- Expertise: Coolsculpting technicians are experts in their field and the level of the technician and experience with the process can raise or lower the price of the Coolsculpting process.
Price shouldn’t be your only consideration
Why It Is Important To Choose An Experienced And Certified Medical Aesthetician To Perform Coolsculpting?
Well, while anyone with an applicator can just run it over the body, effective results from CoolSculpting require a precise application for the following reasons:
- The process is largely based on precise technique: The process is not about randomly running an applicator over the body. Coolsculpting is all about the technique. This includes knowing what temperature is necessary and what areas to target so that clients can get a sculpted look.
- It is still a medical process: Just as one would not think to grab a surgical knife and embark on a self-done tummy tuck, one should not think to self-use an applicator for Coolsculpting. CoolSculpting is a medical aesthetic procedure. Therefore, it should be performed by those certified to do it to ensure the safety and results of clients.
- Desired results are more guaranteed: When done by a trained and experienced medical aesthetician, one can go home rest assured that the desired results will be achieved as the treatment was done safely, precisely and effectively.
CONCLUSION: coolsculpting price in Toronto?
It is a welcome relief to those with the fear of going under the knife and also a cost-effective solution as it does not go as heavy on the pockets as other medical beauty processes in the same bracket.
It also eliminates the problem of recovery time as the Coolsculpting process does not require recovery. The body simply removes the dead fat cells on its own leaving you looking increasingly firmer until the transformation is complete.
No need for skipped vacations and hiding out to heal. No need for scars. The process also does not bring with it the discomforts of surgery as the only pain one might feel would be the sting of the cold during the CoolSculpting treatment.
- Acne Scars
- Acne Treatment
- Age Spots
- Anti-Aging Treatments
- Botox Brow Lift
- Botox for Forehead
- Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
- Canada MedLaser
- Cellulite Removal
- Chemical Peel
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Dark Circles
- Dark Circles Treatment
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermaroller Canada
- Double Chin Removal
- Dry skin
- Face Fillers
- Face Sculpting
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Forehead wrinkles
- Hair Growth Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Hair Transplant
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Lip Injections